Irritation in ear and nose, sticky and clear discharge, body pain, fever, weakness. Help

Hello Doctor, I have a irritation in my right ear and nose which increases and starts problem in breathing cause some sticky clear cough kind of thing increases. Its not like a cough but it fills by nose and throat . Once this happens the very next day i start with body pain and fever and weakness. One Doctor said that its mild Asthematic attack and one said its Fungul infection. I was relieved with the medicines but it doesnt goes completly and returns immediately when i stop medicines. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012