Irritation constantly in penis head, prescribed Cetzine. Reasons ?

Hi Doctor. I am having irritation in my penis head since 3 months but it is not constant. It happens some day for some duration. I have consulted a urologist and he asked me to do certain tests and all tests come out normal. He prescribed me cetzine for some days which i took i felt normal but again after few days I have started getting that itching problem. It happens more after mastrubation and just after I wash my penis with water. Can you please suggest what could be the possible reason
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

Your doctor has prescribed the right medicine .You should continue it for sometime.
You should also take proper hygiene of your genitilia.
Wash properly the secretions present in corona sulcus known as smegma.It may also cause irritation.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan