Irregular periods, dark blood, red colored bleeding. On petogen injections. Treatment?

hi may i ask a question. i last injection of Petogen was in 1 March 2012, due to return for treatment again on 30 May 2012.i started using the treatment in september 2011 were i only had one treatment, then again for 2 consecutive times from December 2011, till the above said dates. i have seen my period since then (although not normal, as the blood is dark and when i wipe its normal red colour) but for a short time. i would like to ask,how long does it take till my system gets back to normal or should i be taking treatment to rectify my system?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  123 Awaiting Answer