Irregular periods, cystic ovaries. On infertility treatment. Severe bleeding. Can I take primolut?

hi , my name is wardah i m from bahrain . i m pt' of infertility from last 5 yr knon i m having treatment. my doc told me that i have cyctic ovaries that why my cycle is irregular. so she gave me GLUCOPHAGE 500 MG. know i m having it from last 2 weeks almost and i had my date just before 1 week of my date ok but fomr last 5 months my bleeding was so scanty and know on 28th march i had my periods in the start they were scanty but onthe 4th day of period the bleeding started havey and graduly it increas and knowtoday was my 7th day but till know i m having bleeding and its heavy. i had same condition after my miscarriaga almost 2 yr ago. i want to know can i have primlut nor . if yes then how many days. i had this medicine before when i had same condition. thnx kindly guid me .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013