Irregular periods. Taking dimet, hyponid, high pulse rate, shivering. Will medication affect fertility?

hello doctor. im ........... i had met a gyno in xxxxx before 6 months for my irregular periods. she suggested me dimet 850 2 times a day and an ayruvedic tablet hyponid ...she said its for weight reduction. which one of them helps in weight reduction? will i have side effects. im planning for a baby now. i have one problum daily i eat one table but before dimet eat i were take golocophge but before one week my heat beting is very fast and i feel dizzy and you know yesterday night i shvring and my head is hot please advise me
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer