Irregular periods. Taking cidolut-nor to regularize periods, started cyclo progynova. Effective medication?

Hi.. I ve had very irregular period for around 2-3 years. I ve had my periods almost all year, with a few breaks in the middle, randomly. I m 21 and I got my period very early when I was 9. So I went to a doctor and he told me I should take preparation medicine (Cidolut Nor) which stops the period.. I took it for 10 days and it did stop. When I stopped the medicine, I got my period last night and then I started taking cyclo progynova. The doctor said I should follow this course for 6 months. Is this true?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  421 Awaiting Answer