Irregular period, back pains, coughing up mucus in green, sneezing. Relationship of pregnancy and HCG levels?

I think I maybe pregnant but I received a negative HPT result at 13 DPO. I have irregular periods and I am currently on a 45 day cycle. I believe I ovulated on 08/25 and I had sex on 08/24 and 08/25. At 11 DPO I had real bad lower back pains,which after a while transferred to my right hip..they severe I had to go to a urgent care center for treatment, there they took my urine and blood and determined I was not pregnant (they did serum blood test) therefore I dont know numeric HCG value. She said I just have musoskeletal pain and prescribed me pain meds that I have not taken. Then at 12 DPO I started feeling bad like I was coming down with a cold..I could feel my sinus draining..and my throat was very sore and tender..At 13 DPO I really started feeling bad and I had a cold,,which I took robitusin and sudafed for...I was coughing up green mucus and sneezing ..then today at 14 DPO I noticed I have real bad acne under my chin little white head bumps popping up everywhere.. Is it possibe that I could be pregnant..also is it possible that I am pregnant in my tubes and this is why the HPT or blood test was unable to detect HCG?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012