Irregular heart beats, low BP, pulse rate low, tiredness, silent angina. Heart attack?

Yesterday I had very strong irregular Heart Beats. Couldn't lift washing out of machine and had to sit down. Went to local GP and was told my blood pressure was 140/80 pulse 72 sat for awhile and pulse went to 60. It left me quite tired and today I feel as though I have been run over by a bulldozer. I'm 68 and my mother had what they called silent angina. Hope you can tell me what are the symptoms of silent heart attcks. Thankyou Lyall
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013