Irregular heart beat, palpitations, weakness, on medicines for breast cancer. Due to side effects of medicine?

I had an episode today, where I had irregular heart beat and palpitations (I have SVT), but this time, I lost strength in my legs and couldn t stand up, just about passed out. Have been fatigued since. I have been on tamoxifen since February for breast cancer . Could this be a reaction to the medication? I have never had a SVT experience like the one today before, in that I have never had it involve weakness in legs/inability to walk
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012