Irregular heart beat, fluttering in the chest, sweating. Heart problem?

Last weekend I had a "cardiac event" of some type. I am trying to schedule an appointment with a cardiologist, but I was wondering what my symptoms may be telling me:
I woke up with an Irregular heart beat for over 30 minutes (fluttering and flopping around in my chest), sensation of being really cold and shivering (even after putting on sweats and getting back under the covers), my bladder kept filling up every 10 min or so and the urine was clear when I voided. Because I was so cold, my lower back cramped up.
I woke my husband up and he almost called 911, but everything cleared up when he held me and put his hand over my heart and I was able to relax.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013