Irregular episodes of numbness in the left side of my body, headaches, earaches, deteriorating vision, pain in the left arm, stifness in legs and choking sensation. What could this be?

Ive had numbness coming and going on the left side of my body, head aches, ear aches, deteriorating vision , pain in the bicep area of my left arm , stifness in my legs and a choking sensation. when the choking sensation started I went to the ER, they did a blood and urine test and a CT. The doctor said I was perfectly healthy and sent me home, is there something they could be missing?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012