Irregular bowel movements with a mixture of diarrhea and constipation, blood in motions, occasional jelly like discharge. Cause?

I have been having irrigular bowel movements and a mixture of diarea and constipation it changes between the 2. when its constipation sometimes it takes 3 days till i can go and very sore and i cramp up heaps in the tummy when its diarea its so runny i cant control it. with these 2 i get bleeding everytime after i go toliet and sometimes a clear like jely discharge coming out 2. this is ruining my life i am strugling to eat the foods i enjoy cause i dont have the appitie i always feel sick in the tummy. whats wrong :( im 18 year old female and i just want to feel healthy again
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012