Irregular bleeding between periods after sex. History of irregular paps. Causes?

i m 27 year old female ... i have irregular bleeding between periods , usually i m regular.. i did have sex on the 16th of october, then on the 22nd i started bleeding lasted 5 days... that was a week early period .. now again on the 3rd of november i began bleeding again .. only 5 days after i stopped... i m worried it could be a STD , or my hormones are playing up, or my cervix are a miss as i did have an irregular pap years ago .. please help .. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer