Irregular bleeding after PAP smear. Could I have friable cervix?

50 yr old. last lmp 7/2012 (4wks long) no period in SEPT. (scant dark brown spotting for 2days). 13cm uterus with multiple fibroids ( largest 5cm and one fibroid in LUS). 1st PAP smear (in august) normal but showed endometrial cells. Just had 2nd PAP smear had bright red bledding for 2 days then stopped bleeding 1 day then started bleeding for 1/2 day( bright red ) then just stopped. My periods are usually heavy clottng and dark red. I have been taking an antibiotic for bronchitis two days prior to my PAP and will finish the 10 day prescription in 2 days. Could I have friable cervixor? What causes a friable cervix and is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer