Intolerable pain on lower left side vein in left testis area, discharging sperms helps. Suggestions ?

sir, i am 21 years of age, and from last 1 year i noticed that sometimes i faced a untolerable pain on my lower left side vien..and the left testis area i also paining that time...and one of my friend suggested me that if u don t discharge sperm for a long tym then its happen,so,discharge the sperm during that critical situation.. and really its work when i disharge thats within a second i get relief; but i also noticed this pain happens after that tym when i am with my gf...(without having physical contact..) is it any other problem?? Please suggest me what i have to do??
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in left testicle and cord which gets relived on ejaculation.

This is common to have pain in testicle when it is fully stagnated with semen which subsides after masturbation and ejaculation.

However the pain in spermatic cord needs to be evaluated to rule out Varicocele.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler study of th scrotum done to rule out varicocele.