Internet advertisements give solutions to increase penis size. Genuine?

Hello... I ve been searching the net to find if its actually true that to can make your pennis bigger... Is it true??? All sites try to make people think their way is the only way, so I m wondering why are all these sites allowed on the net if they re all different??? Is there any specialists who I can get in contact with who can give me a true honest answer??, someone who will not make money off giving me an answer... I m an average size, but I think all guys would like just a bit more length and girth... I look forward to your answer
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. In fact, you do not have any problem. Happy.

To satisfy a female a 2inch penis is more than enough, because the sensory portion on a female vagina is available up to two inches, then it is just a muscular hole.

There are certain oil massage techniques to increase the length of penis upto 1 or two centimeters. These are mentioned in ancient Ayurveda texts and genuine. All other net advertisements are supposed to be non effective.

Therefore don't loose your money. Your penis has average length and you should be able to satisfy your partner.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.