Internal scar tissue formed on top of carpal bones. Surgery done. Homeopathic cure?

I need a homeopathic doctor. I was looking into which homeopathic remedies to take to help get rid of internal scar tissue formed on top of my carpal bones next to my wrist because I broke the end of my radial bone into several pieces in June 2010 - had 1st surgery to put in volar plate pins and screws so bone would heal properly - then had a 2nd surgery Feb of 2012 to remove all the metal because the 2 of the pins where sticking out inappropriately at that point causing more scar tissue and pain. When I bend my wrist I have two lumps of scar tissue that raise up in my carpal bone area and make it difficult to stay in 90 degree extention. I am also open to any other suggestions besides homeopathy for getting rid of interal scar tissue as well.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012