Intermittent sharp, wavy pains on the back lasting few minutes throughout the day with nausea, urge to pass bowels, testicle pain. Reason?

Hi, I am a 55 year old male, in relatively good health, about 175lbs. For two days I have been experiencing very sharp pain that comes in waves, lasting for a few minutes then subsides and will reaccur several times throughout the day and night, waking me from a sound sleep 2 or 3 times while sleeping. The pain is very strong & sharp and I feel it on the middle, right side of my back mostly.[but it is not back pain]. Other symptomes include: feeling of nausia when the pain starts, an acke in my testicles, and a slight feeling of needing to have a bowel movement seemilgly way up high, but then it all passes and there is no pain it gone. It seems to go away if I eat something small or sip something, but too much makes me want to vomit . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012