Intermittent pain near appendix area, constant stomach gurgling, pain between rib cages, appetite loss, green stools. Any ideas?

I have had pain within my right side near the lower stomach or appendix area, the pain the last three or four weeks has come and gone but the past few days its been the same. My stomach area is constantly gurgling but i m not hungry and i feel pressure on that same side sometimes the pain is up a little farther just between my rib cages and every now and then i get EXTREME sharp pains. I have also been quite tired latley and loss of appetite what could this be if anything? Also my stool has been a seaweed green color and its never done that before only these past few days it has been since the pain has been
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012