Intermittent pain in upper arm, heavy heart beat, night sweats. Genetic carrier of DMD. Could that be the cause?

I have a pain in my left upper arm it comes and goes, I have had that for like two years. But the last two months I have been having a very heavy heartbeat nearly every day, I feel like my heart is coming out of my chest and the pain in my arm is worse. The last days I have had a severe pain for like two or three seconds in my heart, this has happend four times. I have night sweats and I´m very tired. I can not go through the day without resting at four five o´clock. If I do not rest I need to go to sleep at 8. I have always been very actief, I was running marathon last summer but now I´m to tired. I have numbness and tingeling in my limbs . I feel bad every morning. I´m so tired of this. I´m a female, 42 years old, thin and tall. But I´m a genetic carrier of a disease (DMD) and that puts me at risk of getting Cardiomyopathy . Could that be happening to me?? Thanks a lot for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012