Intermittent chest pains. Breathless at little exertion, tiredness. On BP tablets. What could it be?

hi, I have chest pains that comes and goes. I m on blood pressure tablet to reduce my blood pressure and it has been well controlled. the pain comes and goes but have noticed it especially when i bend down, lift my baby up, run or walk fast, stretch or sometimes it just come even when I m lying down. I m also taking omeraprozole. Right now I feel breathless at little exertion and fel tired all the time. Please what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013