Intermittent chest pain, lump on rib, swollen ligament on joints. Muscle tender, sore. Relief?

I m having strange right side chest ache, intermittent for about a week. I have had a lump on a rib for about 4 years which hasn t grown, but doctors said it was swollen ligaments at a join, about an inch or so from my breast bone. It doesn t hurt, but there is pain to the right, so maybe it s referred pain? My muscles are tender and sore. I have sarcoidosis with granulomas around my lungs in lymph nodes for 5 1/2 years. ACE levels around 50. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012