Intermittent armpit pain, chest pain, awful palpitations. shortness of breath, jaw pain, dizzy spells, ear popping. Cause and cure?

I have had pain in my right armpit, not central more above the breast in the tendon for a couple of years. Its on and off and can be quite aweful. For the last couple of months it has been radiating out towards my chest. I can have chest pain and awful palpitations, with shortness of breath independant from the armpit pain,.Can get both together. I get dizzy spells too. Also, I have the most painful left side jaw pain, which incorprates the ear and under the jaw, with clicking and popping. The jaw pain makes it difficult to hold my mouth closed.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013