Intermittent arm pain, severe in elbows, extends to fingers, twitching on temple. Recently started birth control. Cause?

ok so off and on the past few days my arms have started to hurt really bad.the pain is the worst in my elbow in both arms and in my left arm it usually radiates down to my fingers and in my right it goes both down to my wrist and up to my shoulder .plus i keep feeling a weird twitch feeling like something was in my right temple..not sure if i m just over reacting or what..i m 18 years old,female and i just recently started taking birth control called spirtec and have been on it for 11 days now if that this moment right now it s my right arm that is causing me trouble.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012