Intense tingling on right side after stroke, have poor balance and stamina. Is it normal?

Intense tingling on right side after my stroke . It had lessoned somwhat but has increased in intensity, I have progressed from a walker to a cane and when the house to no cane. Last week I was able to walk for 30 minutes outside and was very comfortable doing so. Yesterday my rt. side was tingling more when I walked the same course I had poor balance and stamina.. What could cause this? Is this normal or should I be concerned that something is changing?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
there are many reasons for tingling sensations. as you had stroke it looks like it is related to it. it can be a good sign of recovery or it might be worsening sign. sometimes during recovery you will have tingling sensation. consult a neuroligist regarding it.

wish you good recovery