Intense pressure in head, triggers on lying flat or bending the head. Is it due to high BP?

In the past year or so I ve started getting a lot of pressure in my head like its going to explode. You know that feeling you get when you ve been upside down too long. It happens when I lie flat on the floor or bend my head down. I have to sleep either almost sitting or on my stomach with lots of pillows so my head is raised. And if my head is low too long or itsnot raised I get migraines. What is wrong? Would it be the result of high blood pressure?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012