Intense pain on arm post dog bite, huge hematoma and pain on slight movement. Wounds sterilized, prescribed antibiotics. Chances of infection?

Just got bitten by my dog this afternoon. Went to A & E and just got the puncture wounds sterilised and antibiotics for week The wounds are on my left hand Since then my pain has got wort and worst, I am in so much pain, I cannot keep my arm down , it feels like my hand is about to explode, I have now a huge hematoma and I feel a lot of pain if I slightly move my little finger . Doctor warned me about infections especially if the dog has managed to touch the bone What symptoms would I experience??
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Take good antibiotic andpain reliever with seropeptidase.