Intense pain during intercourse, no pain while inserting fingers. Remedy?

hello doctor, mam actually a month back i had tired to have to sex with my girlfriend a month back for the first time. she started bleeding .we thought her virginity is broken.then again we tried last week,it pained her alot and she could not bear it only.and it started bleeding her again.when ever i insert my fingers na,it doesn t pain her that much. but only when i try inserting the penis that time,the pain is unbearable. i think when i am trying to insert the penis,it doesn t go inside the whole properly and ends up hurting her. Can u please help us to solve this problem. Is it ok to use Gel like Lox gel 2% or Xylocaine gel 2%. Will it cause any side effects?. waiting for your reply soon thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012