Intense pain at the incision site, difficulty in wearing removable boot post bunionectomy. Worrisome?

I had bunionectomy on both sides and repair to an injury to my little toe last thursday. The cast that went across the bottom of my foot and up the back of my leg starting rubbing my heel so they removed it on Wednesday afternoon. At that point other than my heel being almost raw I had no pain. They gave me a removeable boot cast I am supposed to wear all the time and when I wear it i have pretty severe pain at both surgical sites. I dont want to be a big baby but should the pain at the incision get worse? At this point I cannot wear the boot more than an hour and i am crying.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012