Intense itching on the body with formation of bumps. Is this eczema or scabies?

hi, since last sunday I have had intense itching all over the body(mainly on places that sweat a lot, armpits, surroundings of anal and ball, skin under the belt, etc. but my feet and hands and head seems to be free of itching). When I sweat a lot the itching seems to cool down, but comes back when cooled down, especially after a shower. It's most intensive during night and scratching simply does not drive the itching away so I have little sleep for a week. I cannot see bumps before scratching but lots of bumps appear immediately after scratching and they go away if I haven't scratch for a while(the skin also turns red and warm). Could it be scabies/eczema? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013