Intense headache with forehead and eye pain, tightness and pressure on head, under severe stress. Worrisome?

Hello, I have recently been having very long pounding headaches , it hurts mainly near he four head and effects my eyes which also hurt at the moment to, i dont know what its caused from, maybe stress at work but it has never bothered me before. i know that many others have the same problem but i was mainly wanting to know about the clicking noise that also occurs based where the headaches are held, i get this tight feeling like a have a lot of pressure on my head and it will just randomly start. i have looked into this but most people point the clicking out at the back of the head or near the ears and like i said mine is at the front of my head. So if it is not to much trouble, do you know if this is something i should look into more or is it nothing? Thank you for your time! Louise
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012