Intense burning in the underarm due to inflated skin, pain on popping the bubble. What could be the cause?

hello there, well how should i start. well today when i woke up i noticed a little part under my arm that felt like it was burning so i looked at it and it had a little bit of inflated skin , when i saw it i decied to pierce it but nothing came out no water at all. after popping the air bubble it started hurting like i had a cut and lemon got on you know why i got it and what is it?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from furunculosis.itis a infection of hair is mainly due to staphylococcal infection due to uncleanliness and wet can be cured by anti histamine at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of t bact ointment twice daily after saline compressors