Intense abdominal pain, dark, tarry stool, Done MRA. What is the cause?

I keep seeing call your doctor immediately when it pertains to symptoms I ve been having. Yet we cannot find a positive result on any tests. Today marks the sixth month of intense abdominal pain (left side: middle to low). It is more intense on many days than appendicitis (had that 19 years ago). I ve had scopes (endo and colon ); CT scans, SB series (with barium/ Xray ), and most recently an MRA . While they find no cause, I am literally starving as it is the only reliable way to abate the pain. The dark, tarry stool symptom elicits the call your doctor immediately response.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013