Insomnia, have repeated spells of headaches with body aches, no relief with pain killers. Remedy?

Hi every day for some months I have headaches feel tied my whole body aches. The pain is always on the left side towards the middle of my head. And above, sometimes the pain is so bad i just have to hold my head. Pain killers only take the edge off. I always thought that it may due to being an insomnic. I can tell you I would grave for on night to sleep without waking up. The sleep has been for over ten years.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012