Inside of lips water logged,Itchy with tingling sensation on right upper lip

I m a 43 year old female and i feel like the inside of my lips are water logged. almost like when you eat too many sunflower seeds. i also have an area on my right upper lip line that feels itchy and tingly. this happens occasionally and lasts indefinitely. it s not a cold sore because nothing ever comes out. i feel in could have something to do with my last visit to the dentist when i was given Novocaine . it s the exact spot that bothered me when he did my dental work. is all this possible?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012