Inside my ear canal I have a large dark green thing. What this might be ?

Inside my ear canal I have a large dark green thing (it almost looks like a large piece of seaweed ) covering half of my ear drum and my ear drum is a normal dark purple color but with white spots on it ( the white spots almost look like someone dotted the eardrum with white out.) I also noticed today I have a huge bump in the beginning of the ear canal that is skin color . I can t hear that well now and my ear inside and out is extremely sore. My ear feels clogged and every-now and then I get a intense pain in the ear drum and the bump is causing the other ear and ear canal to be super sore. Anyone know what this might be have a appt with my general Dr tomorrow, just concerned and of course sleeping is difficult right now.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011