Insect bites during night, constant pain post bites with pus and blood on squeezing followed by scar. How can I avoid this?

Hi I m Kelly and I ve been getting bit on my skin, at night about 10 times already and I can t figure out how to stop this. I don t even know what kind of insect it is. The bite hurts constantly. The first few days, it s red and hurts a little. Then the next week the pain hurts really bad. I find myself squeezing A LOT of pus and blood from it. After about 2-3 weeks of enduring all of the pain, I think after a month, it leaves a black scar .. I don t know what this bug/insect is and my question is, what is it? What kind of insect bite is it?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Hello.Thanks for the question.I think you have secondary skin infection after insect bite.You can try local antibiotic cream,oral antihistaminics and hydroquinolone cream for black pigmentation.And if symptoms persist even after that then consider to see dermatologist in person.I hope that answers your question.Regards.