Injury to the toe. Bleeding from the nail bed. Nail turning white. Need to remove it?

Hi there, 5 days ago I got my toe caught under a door and it flicked my toenail completely back in an upright position. I managed to stop the bleeding and pushed the toenail back into position. Today my toenail is less sore but has begun to ooze a clear smelly fluid. The nail is no longer pink but is a whitish Colour. I ve bathed it in betadine but was wondering do you think If went to see a doctor they would remove the nail or let it grow out? I m not sure if I should bother. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013