Injury to right shoulder, supraspinatus impingement. Will somatropin, myostatin blocking help?

Hello I have injured my right shoulder a few years ago, turns out I have shoulder impingement aka Supraspinatus impingement and it really bothers me, I am in pain whenever I try to do something physical. I was wondering if you think I could use Somatropin to try to train my body and get bigger and thus cure the pain? Is somatropin dangerous? And what about Myostatin blocking? Are there any medicines that efficiently blocks out myostatin from the muscles and letting the fibres grow? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012