Injury on the forehead due to a car accident. Swelling and dizziness. Is there a head injury?

hello doc, 2 weeks back we had a car accident and i got injured my forehead and got stitches and got it removed last week,i went through CT scan (head) the day of accident and the reports show everything normal, i used to feel little dizzy when i try to put my head to rest on a pillow or try waking up, doc said it happens when the head injury and after some days its gone, my forehead swelling is getting down day by day, my question is how long it will take swelling to come down completely and some time i feel dizzy when i try to sleep is this normal??
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Dear friend , welcome to HCM.
you need not worry much if CT scan is normal and your doc feels everything is fine. minor disturbances like dizziness , fatigue etc. will resolve over time , variable about 2-3 weeks. it is a mormal course. pl. divert attention to other better things in life and thank that you are saved.
get well and keep posted on your progress.