Injury during Jiu Jitsu. No bruise, painful tibia, lump reduced. Applied ice. Additional therapy?

Hi, I teach martial arts. Had a student fall on me (full force knee) with impact to the lower interior region of my tibia bone in a Jiu Jitsu exercise two days ago. Hurts and painful to touch 48 hours later, but no visible bruising. Had a lump on leg in first 24 hours but is greatly reduced now. No bruise yet. Still hurts. Have used ice therapy consistently. Concerned about possible stress/impact fracture but understand a mere x-ray probably won t show up. Thoughts for additional therapy or treatment? I have a major martial arts event I must prepare for in two weeks. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012