Injured shoulder. A sensation still persists. Is it rotar cuff injury?

Last year I reached behind the front passenger seat to the back seat and hurt my right shoulder in the process! I felt a twang sensation and since then my shoulder has given me varying degrees of pain. Now, my right shoulder is very painful in certain positions and much,much worse at night when I am trying to sleep. i cannot remember the last full night s sleep I had due to the pain. Do you think it might be a rotar cuff injury? I am female, 55 and quite fit.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012