Injured left leg, strained left knee, pain on bending knee. Cure?

I was playing flag football and I jumped up to challenge a reciever, we bumped into each other and I came down on my left foot and felt a strain on the outside of my left knee . There was never any swelling although it was difficult to finish the game. I have always gotten freaked out by little things so naturally I was scared from the get go that I tore something in there. I got home and iced it and it really doesn t hurt unless I bend over to pick something up. The pain is isolated to the outside part of the knee.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
To exclude any foot tissue damage you should go to consult with an orthopedics
and do at least X-RAY of your damage leg.
Continue to keep bandages on your foot.
Take care of your self
Dr.Vjollce Mbiarra