Injured left knee, swelling, redness. Using celebrex, swelling in hands, feet. Cure?

I injured my left knee several months ago and was put on celebrex for the swelling and redness. I took it for about a month and thought i was getting better for awhile and then started having other things like swelling in hands and feet as well and puffiness under my eyes too. I thought it would go away. I wasn t told to come back but it is really getting worse so i am going to the doctor this week.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think you have these complications as you took these medication for long time. I would suggest you to get your renal profile and electrolite. Do not take any pain killer and also get your blood pressure check. If these reports shows any abnormality then you need to get treatment accordingly.