Injured head top. Nausea, pain, sleepiness, headache. What should I do to get relief?

Yes I was putting some boxes in the back of my truck I went to push the box in with both hands and the top of the truck door came swinging down and hit me on the top of the head iv felt off a little since nauseaus and pain spread from the top to the right side of my head and got really sleepy I fell asleep for a couple hours and woke up but still haveing pain doesn t feel like a headache its just pain and applied ice pack but doesn t help should I go to the dr
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.
if you ahve nausea, headache, and were unconscious/ drowsy after the incident, you should rule out brain injury.
some time internal bleed presents later after few hours. better get checked up.
good luck, and keep me posted on the progress.