Injected meth into arm, bruised swollen very painful around wrist and top of hand. What do I do ?

hi I made a big mistake and allowed someone to inject meth into my arm on the under part by my elbow and it hurt so he pulled it out after trying to find the vein and thinking he did but it burned so he attempted by moving it then thought he did again but it burned so finally he pulled it out and three days have gone by and it noticeably bruised swollen very painful and my hand around the wrist and top of my hand has a sharp paint Nd the pain hasn t subsided in my arm there is yellowish and red bruising I. my arm what the hell do I do cause these people are insane and obviously make stupid choices and I don t want my arm to be one of there fuck ups
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013