Inhaled sharp wood splinter, feels in throat, tried bread, lots of water and honey. Cure?

yesterday i had coffee and i inhaled a sharp wood splinter in first sip. i feel it inside my throat . how i figured it out because i saw this splinter on the wooden spoon when i used it in my coffee glass, after mixing sugar it was gone from the spoon. i never thought it will be mixed in my coffee. well i have tried bread, lots of water, honey but i don t think its gone. please help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you need to investigate if it is there need ent doctor coltation who can tell you after going through fibrooptic examination if there will remove
if you want try you can eat plenty of fiber diet plenty of warm water antacid syp
non oily non greesy food for 1 or 2 days

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.