Ingrown zit in crease of nose, deep and painful, popped it causing a huge hole, with puss coming out. Solution?

A long time ago about 3 years i have what i call an ingrown zit in the crease of my nose , it was deep and painfull and wouldxnt pop, I finally got it to pop but it left a HUGE hole what is it and can it be fixed? It keeps filling up with the most horrid smelling stuff i try my hardest to keep it clean but it seems to be getting bigger
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THIS CAN BE SINUS
THE SINUS IS PASSAGE THERE IS OFF AND ON INFECTION AND FILLING OF PUS
I THINK YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE ENT SPEIALIST WHO CAN FINDOUT THE CAUSE AD CAN TREAT MEDICALLY OR SURGICALLY IF REQUIRED