Inflammation on stomach skin, lack of taste, sourness in mouth, throat pain on swallowing, red and brown saliva. Lft and x-ray normal, low HB. Cause?

hello doctor i m suffering from health problem.doctors not diagnose it till now. there is inflammation on my right stomoch skin from one yer.2 months back i feel inflamation and no taste on my tounge.whole night i feel that my mouth is sour.some liquid flowing in my morning there is brown and red saliva comes from my mouth.unable to eat tounge inflamation also discomforte whole day. i done my chest xray that is normal.lft is also normal.hb is 10.what should i do.please help me.throat is also infected.i feel always that smething is in my throat that makes uncomfrtable while swallowing .headache and light fever also.joints pain also.please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012