Inflammation on leg because of cellulitis, what kind of antibiotic should i take ?

dear doctor,i am filipina age of 34 and a height of 5 4,i have been cellulitis since january 2011 and i was admitted to hongkong hospital feb.9 and discharge after 4 days, they give me oral antibiotics to take,after 3 weeks there it goes again recurring and much more worse, back to hospital march 16 until march 25,discharge. sims quiet okey but still a bit small portion in my upper thigh leg still red and hard.but because am scared to loose my job so i just insist to go home.oral medication advise me to take while at home.after 2 weeks recurring again getting worse and worse,admitted again in hospital last april 13 until may 05, 2011, they almost done all test like to get specimen in my upper thigh leg for biopsy and the skin but the result is no granulomatous inflammation or malignancy seen in my lymph node, skin is negative for tuberculosis,xray is normal for my bone.blood test is normal aswell.everything is okey and back to normal my leg before they discharge me last may 05. but now am flaterred why recurring again,just yesterday i notice red,swelling,hot skin in my upper thigh leg again and again,am so worried now because they might fire me in my work and admitted again for how long and why it always recurring all the time everytime i will go home and take oral antibiotic always back the problem, can they do intravenous antibiotics administered at home?pls help me i guess i feel am dying i dont understand why always thesame whenever am okey am thinking again the time to recurring the problem. can steroid decrease inflammation which is redness pain and swelling could help? what kind of cream should i apply? i heard terrasil is powerful to help eliminate bumps and swelling,pain rash and infection.and where to buy that here in hongkong? pls i need ur best advise if what kind of antibiotic should i take?thanks lot for the great help. its amber here.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011